If you spend $50,000 or more every year on insurance for your company or as an individual, you would benefit from having a risk manager on staff, but you probably can’t justify the salary and benefits, right? If you’re like other companies or individuals, monitoring and implementing risk management typically falls to the CEO, CFO or Family Office – often as an afterthought. Managing risk haphazardly or depending on an insurance agent to provide adequate coverage can lead to serious repercussions.
At JAISIN, we’ve been providing comprehensive personal and commercial insurance plans and mitigating risk for businesses, professionals and high-net-worth individuals as a broker and advisor worldwide for decades. Our well-established relationships with experienced brokers as well as a broad network of carriers support our industry knowledge and experience. When we are fulfilling the role of advisor we do not act as a broker, and we do not sell policies.
Here’s how outsourcing your risk management process to JAISIN Insurance Solutions provides all the benefits of an in-house risk manager.
We manage and source your brokers for you.
- Not all brokers have access to the same carriers or specialty programs. We source the appropriate broker for each specific line of coverage. For example, it may be in your best interest to have your property coverage with one broker and your general liability with another.
- We make sure your brokers shop your risk with carriers that are suitable for your needs.
- We take the time to understand your business and individual risk management needs and then communicate that information to your brokers.
- If you have a broker relationship you’d like to continue, we also will manage that to ensure you receive maximized results.
We protect what’s yours by:
- Combining coverage to lower your cost.
- Ensuring you have the correct coverage.
- Freeing up your management team to focus on running your company or family office.
- Handling the entire renewal process.
- Helping navigate the claims process and advocating on your behalf.
- Managing your broker relationships and your risk.
- Providing a 24/7 single point of contact.
- Shopping the market for competing quotes.
- Tapping into our knowledge base for the best solutions.
ORMS the JAISIN way
Our proprietary – and proven – risk management solutions produce consistent and measurable results. By reviewing existing policies, identifying risk, and shopping and combining coverage, we can lower your risk, increase your coverage and reduce your premiums. Plus, you’ll have all the advantages of an in-house risk manager without the expense.
Based on our experience, what you save on premiums will cover the cost of our advisory services. Please click or call us today to see how we can help you better manage your risk.
What Gives JAISIN the Edge on Outsourced Risk Management Solutions (ORMS)?
JAISIN Insurance Solutions has been mitigating client risk for decades. Our experience and long-established relationships with brokers and carriers give us a distinct advantage over traditional insurance agents.