High Net Worth Private Client Insurance – From Homeowners to Kidnap & Ransom
At JAISIN Insurance Solutions, we don’t think of what we provide to our high-net-worth clients as “insurance.” We consider it more as a concierge-level of service that specializes in risk management solutions.
Our private client advisors interact directly with high-net-worth families and/or the professionals who advise them. Our purpose is to simplify the risk management process, lower the cost of personal insurance and provide the most robust private client insurance program to protect the wealth you and/or your family has amassed.
To achieve this, we leverage technology, coordinate with family advisors and review/manage all existing personal, business and commercial, and management liability policies. We also:
- Assess existing risk profile.
- Identify gaps in coverage/coverage challenges.
- Negotiate coverage and pricing.
- Present coverage options.
- Provide a clear snapshot of all assets.
- Serve as a single point of contact.
Our private client insurance expertise encompasses the following areas, among others:
- Automobile (Exotic and Antique).
- Builder’s Risk.
- Collections/Collectibles (Jewelry, Fine Art, Wine, Furs).
- Domestic Worker’s Compensation.
- Employment Practices Liability.
- Flood/Excess Flood.
- High-Value Homeowner’s.
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion.
- Luxury Yacht & Mega Yacht.
- Multi-State and International Accounts.
- Not for Profit Board of Directors and Fiduciary Liability.
What Gives JAISIN the Edge on High-Net-Worth Private Client Insurance?
JAISIN, an independent insurance company that provides high-net-worth private client insurance coverage, uses a five-step approach to save you time and provide you with the broadest coverage at the most cost-effective price. Here’s how we accomplish that: